Peanut Butter Knife
A knife made specifically for common peanut butter problems.
- Allows for cleaner mixing of oil.
- Designed to reach the corners and places that are hard to reach with ordinary knives.
It is a knife with a generous handle, long shaft and bulbous end that is designed to minimize issues commonly found with natural peanut butter.
When you go to stir your peanut butter you get it all over your knuckles, you can't get the peanut butter from the corners of the jar, you can't get big scoops of it out at one time..
A peanut butter knife solves these issues due to the long blade and specially shaped tip.
How to use a Peanut Butter Knife
- Get your peanut butter and see if there is oil on top.
- If there is, stir with this knife and marvel at how far your hand is from the action.
- Now get a nice big portion.
- Spread it easily across the bread.
Enjoy the clean hands afterward.
Also consider the peanut butter mixer which puts a hand crank into the lid of a jar.
Brands / Products
This is an Oxo jar scraper / stirrer. It is a stiff and narrow spatula like tool useful for stirring and reaching further into jars than a typical knife does.
This won't spread your peanut butter, but it will mix it effectively without a mess right in the jar.